Senior Fullstack Architect (m/f/d)
Nepos believes every generation deserves to use the Internet with full confidence in their ability. Therefore, we have embarked on a quest of optimizing, transforming and curating the technological revolution for the generation 65+. We are building the gateway between the elderly and the digital world.
Are you inspired to redefine what digital means for seniors? Nepos is looking for a playful individual to join us on our quest to change the “status old”. Someone who is inspired to design, architect, and guarantee a software ecosystem that enables a product never before seen to exist.
As our Senior Full Stack Architect, you will take responsibility to bring to life a software platform that can scale to reach the demands of thousands of users, quickly extend itself to add new feature apps, and support an integration structure that optimizes how 3rd parties enter our ecosystem. You are motivated to build the product yourself, and want to take leadership as our team size grows. You jump at the opportunity to work all along our complex technology stack and contribute to an integrated hardware and software product.
What you’ll do
- Assume responsibility of the software technical ecosystem
- Design, architect, and guarantee our Angular frontend application
- Work across our extended software stack to solve cross-domain problems
- Foresee and solve scaling challenges
- Leadership potential to guide and mentor a team of developers
What you pack
- 3+ years experience with Angular or related frontend technologies
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Angular
- Communication in English
What we offer
- A chance to really make a difference in the lives of an entire generation
- Inspiring startup working environment with freedom to reach your highest potential
- Passionate team who genuinely cares about the customer and the team environment
- Your choice of working computer (Linux/Windows/Mac)
This is your chance to be part of product development history. Come by and chat with us anytime. No suits, no BS, and no powerpoint required.
Please write to: email@example.com