Senior Fullstack Software Architect (f/m/x)
tl;dr (aka ‘Executive Summary’):
- You want to work at a startup that will completely revolutionize what technology means for seniors - we’re like what the iPhone was in 2007 but for seniors in 2020.
- You are a fullstack developer with major Angular chops and salivate at the thought of architecting our Nepos web app into a scalable platform for 3rd party developers.
- You see yourself thriving as a critical member shaping the technical direction of a product in it's most foundational moment.
- You aren’t afraid to grab the reins and lead a team of developers you vet yourself.
- You are an extremely results oriented personality that takes GSD seriously.
- You are a fun, friendly, and respectful personality that is motivated to work alongside a team of diverse individuals who show up to work as themselves.
Nepos believes every generation deserves to use the Internet with full confidence in their ability. Therefore, we have embarked on a quest of optimizing, transforming and curating the technological revolution for the generation 65+. We are building the gateway between the elderly and the digital world.
Nepos is looking for a playful individual to join us on our quest to change the “status old”. Someone who is inspired to design, architect, and guarantee a software ecosystem that enables a product never before seen to exist.
As our Senior Full Stack Software Architect, you will take responsibility to bring to life a software platform that can scale to reach the demands of thousands of users, quickly extend itself to add new feature apps, and support an integration structure that optimizes how 3rd parties enter our ecosystem. You are motivated to build the product yourself, and want to take leadership as our team size grows. You jump at the opportunity to work all along our complex technology stack and contribute to an integrated hardware and software product.
In short, you're exactly what we're looking for. So nice to meet you. *tips hat*
What you’ll do
- Be the key decision maker regarding our software ecosystem
- Design, architect, and maintain our Angular web app into a full-fledged platform for 3rd parties to integrate into
- Eagerly work across our extended technical stack to solve cross-domain problems.
- Plan and architect our app for scaling and solve scaling challenges as they arise.
- Manage a team of external developers as well as select, lead, and mentor a team of internal developers.
What you pack
- 3+ years experience with Angular or related frontend technologies
- Deep knowledge and fine understanding of the use of HTML5, CSS3, Angular
- A unique personality that fuels our already quirky team spirit
- Written and verbal communication in English
What We Offer
- A chance to really make a difference in the lives of an entire generation
- Inspiring startup working environment with freedom to reach your highest potential
- Passionate team who genuinely cares about the customer and the team environment
- Your choice of working computer (Linux/Windows/Mac)
This is your chance to be part of product development history. Come by and chat with us anytime. No suits, no BS, and no powerpoint required.
Please write to: email@example.com
P.S. Want to get to know the Nepos team? Check out our Nepos Lightning Talk series on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7thAsjIf2fbbv5GSpxjsAg